Our policies are focused on protecting our families, liberty, and the traditional values that made America great. After this crisis that has left our country’s economy devastated, we must resolve the problems of America First. Therefore, we want to implement policies that are going to help district 27 to get back on its feet. Nothing better to accomplish this than getting better-paid jobs, better and more affordable access to quality education, more affordable access to healthcare, and occupational on-the-job training.
Our Policies on The Issues
- JUDICIAL CORRUPTIONJudicial Misconduct is one of the worse problems our American people are living in today. Families are suffering from improper conduct of the Judiciary and many children are left without the presence of one of their parents due to Judicial misconduct.
- STAND WITH OUR MILITARY & SUPPORT OUR VETERANSOur brave men and women stand against tyranny in the name of freedom every day and do not deserve to experience tyrannical imposition of political doctrines from those that they are defending. Our soldiers sacrifice their own freedom for the freedom of all of us in America; consequently, we must do a far better job standing and providing for our veterans here at home!
- PROTECTION OF OUR FIRST AMENDMENTthink, speak, and act freely, which is a fundamental right protected by our constitution. We cannot tolerate Censorship in America. Polo will fight to prevent censorship from becoming the norm.
- REDUCE FOREIGN INFILTRATION IN AMERICAThe dictatorships of Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua represent a threat to our national security and they must be treated as such… As the article published in Cubacenter.org says “The Wasp Network, That Killed Americans And Plotted A Terror Attack On Us Soil, Were Not The Castro Regime’s Last Soldiers Of The Cold War.”
- PROTECTING THE SECOND AMENDMENTThe constitution is clear when it states, “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL not be infringed” (James Madison). Every society developing into socialism, authoritarianism, or for that matter communism has a fundamental need to restrict or eliminate any kind of access to arms.
- STANDING FOR THE UNBORNThere is no doubt about life being an inalienable God-given gift; therefore, only he may take it away. We must defend the pre-born and preserve their right to life. Federal funding to any institution that participates directly or indirectly in the murder of the pre-born must be prohibited.
- SECURE OUR BORDERAs an Immigrant himself, Polo understands the need for immigration reform. Nevertheless, he also understands that any talking about immigration reform must happen after our border is secured. Furthermore, we have immigration laws that our current administration is instructing agencies to ignore, and that is totally unacceptable.
- ELECTION INTEGRITYThere is a common consensus among many Americans who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent and thus stolen. This should be absolutely unacceptable to any person who believes in freedom and our electoral system.
- EDUCATION FOR OUR YOUTHProper education is the primary support for our future workforce. Lower Student loans, no indoctrination policies, promoting entrepreneurship, and lowering the cost of quality education are priorities for Frank Polo.
- OUR IMMIGRATION POLICIESAs an immigrant who came from Cuba on a raft, Polo understands the immigration challenges our people endures. He also understand the need for our immigration policies that reflect the reality of our times. Therefore, his immigration policies would be focused on finding a solution to the immigration problem that do not promote human trafficking, illegal immigration, or uncontrol abuse of our immigration system.
- COMMUNISTS & DICTATORS IN THE REGION.Cuban communism of Raul Castro is alive and well. The Cuban dictator’s intelligence services operate in the U.S. to infiltrate our institutions, and to influence our electoral and political system. The Venezuelan, Cuban, and Nicaraguan Regimes are a threat to our national security and our country should treat them as such.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR YOUTHSOur focus will not only be to find opportunities for our youths. We have plans to help everyone by creating better jobs for all; however, this topic is important to us as parents.
- ECONOMY AND JOB CREATIONPolicies like taxing the rich, wasteful government expenditure, and big government are policies that do not help our economy. We must create good paying jobs, and opportunities for the youth.
- HEALTHCAREThere is no question in Frank Polo’s mind that reform is necessary for the healthcare sector. Nevertheless, we must understand that free healthcare without a tax increase is not possible. Therefore, the need for a balanced approach.
Become a Volunteer
From time to time we involve in activities to help our community. With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.