Our policies are focused on protecting our families, liberty, and the traditional values that made America great. After this crisis that has left our country’s economy devastated, we must resolve the problems of America First. Therefore, we want to implement policies that are going to help our district 27 to get back on its feet. Nothing better to accomplish this than getting better-paid jobs, better and more affordable access to quality education, more affordable access to healthcare, and occupational on-the-job training.
Our Policies on The Issues
- EDUCATION FOR OUR YOUTHProper education is the primary support for our future workforce. Lower Student loans, no indoctrination policies, promoting entrepreneurship, and lowering the cost of quality education are priorities for Frank Polo.
- OUR IMMIGRATION POLICIESImmigration policies to reform our immigration system are necessary, and my office will support comprehensive reform.
- COMMUNISTS & DICTATORS IN THE REGION.Cuban communism of Raul Castro is alive and well. Castro’s intelligence services freely operate in the U.S. more than ever before, and we must stop this.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR YOUTHSOur focus will not only be to find opportunities for our youths. We have plans to help everyone by creating better jobs for all; however, this topic is important to us as parents.
- ECONOMY AND JOB CREATIONPolicies like taxing the rich, wasteful government expenditure, and big government are policies that do not help our economy. We must create good paying jobs, and opportunities for the youth.
- HEALTHCAREThere is no question in Frank Polo’s mind that reform is necessary for the healthcare sector. Nevertheless, we must understand that free healthcare without a tax increase is not possible. Therefore, the need for a balanced approach.
Become a Volunteer
From time to time we involve in activities to help our community. With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.