America has always been known for having free and fair elections until now. There is a common consensus among many Americans who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent and thus stolen. This should be absolutely unacceptable to any person who believes in freedom and our electoral system. So long as we cannot say that our elections are secured, and perceived as secure, we will no longer be able to say we have a free and fair election system.
To secure our electoral process and restore public trust we must take the following steps.
- Require, at the state level, every voter to have and present a voter ID at the time of voting. The radical argument about voters’ suppression is insane and baseless. They do not complain when they have to present an ID to board an airplane.
- We must stop the push of Democrats to federalize elections by removing the power of states to conduct, control, and regulate their own elections.
- We must prevent fraudulent manipulation of computer software to alter the result of elections.
By Federalizing elections, the Democrats want to:
- Have automatic and same-day voter registration;
- require the states to have vote by mail and early voting;
- override state voter ID laws and
- establishing a new taxpayer-funded campaign ATM that would ensure certain candidates to receive millions of dollars in federal taxpayer dollars.